Student Council (CLICK for 2021-2022 Student Council Members)
- The purpose of the students council is to plan service projects, community events, and social activities, as well as activities to promote school spirit and pride.
- The student council consists of a representative elected from each homeroom and three officers elected by the student body.
- To serve on the council, students must be elected by their peers, pass all subjects the semester prior to elections, maintain an overall average of 75, and have no out-of-school suspensions.
- Must attend all council meetings and activities (after school on Wednesdays)
- Must actively participate in and support all activities of the council
- Must adequately report the information for the SC meetings to their respective homerooms
- Must attend training workshop (after school on Wednesday)
- Must pay $15 for shirt
- Want to become a leader in your school? If you are, then join FBLA. The FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) is the oldest and largest national organization for students preparing for careers in business leadership. FBLA will provide you with travel opportunities, challenging competitions, and leadership development. It will allow you to participate in community service and to have fun.
- Members have the opportunity to compete for awards and recognition on the local and national levels. The purpose of FBLA is to provide students with opportunities to explore and experience positive leadership skills for their present lifestyles, as well as their future work styles. If you are interested joining the CMS FBLA contact either Ms. A. Dees, Ms. Gilliam, or Ms. Holley (your Cyber Foundations teachers).
Membership in FBLA will provide students with:
- Leadership development and achievement
- An outstanding leadership conference
- District competitions in Keyboarding Event and Principles & Procedures Event
- Community service experience
- Friendship and fun
- Leadership certificate programs
- FCA club stands for Fellowship of Christians Athletes.
- They meet on Thursday mornings at 7:25.
- FCA is open to all students at Caledonia Middle School.
- National Jr. Beta Club is a community service organization.
- Our members are examples of good character and show high academic achievement.