- Want to become a leader in your school? If you are, then join FBLA. The FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) is the oldest and largest national organization for students preparing for careers in business leadership. FBLA will provide you with travel opportunities, challenging competitions, and leadership development. It will allow you to participate in community service and to have fun.
- Members have the opportunity to compete for awards and recognition on the local and national levels. The purpose of FBLA is to provide students with opportunities to explore and experience positive leadership skills for their present lifestyles, as well as their future work styles. If you are interested joining the CMS FBLA contact either Ms. A. Dees, Ms. Gilliam, or Ms. Holley (your Cyber Foundations teachers).
Membership in FBLA will provide students with:
- Leadership development and achievement
- An outstanding leadership conference
- District competitions in Keyboarding Event and Principles & Procedures Event
- Community service experience
- Friendship and fun
- Leadership certificate programs