Student Council Page
Student Council (CLICK for 2021-2022 Student Council Members)
- The purpose of the students council is to plan service projects, community events, and social activities, as well as activities to promote school spirit and pride.
- The student council consists of a representative elected from each homeroom and three officers elected by the student body.
- To serve on the council, students must be elected by their peers, pass all subjects the semester prior to elections, maintain an overall average of 75, and have no out-of-school suspensions.
- Must attend all council meetings and activities (after school on Wednesdays)
- Must actively participate in and support all activities of the council
- Must adequately report the information for the SC meetings to their respective homerooms
- Must attend training workshop (after school on Wednesday)
- Must pay $15 for shirt